viernes, 31 de mayo de 2019

My Favorite Movie

I don't have a favorite movie, because I could not choose only a movie, I like various movies. But my favorite saga of movies is "SAW", because I like your plot: the movie is of a serial killer (Jigsaw) that never touch to his victims, because they choose your destiny. Also I like the reasons and contradictions of yours characteristics and not is distinguished if they are good or bad, because nothing is white or black this saga.
I like different types of movies, I like: the horror movies, the suspense movies, the childish movies, the dramatic movies, the comedy movies, etc. And the last movie that I wen to see of the cinema is "Avengers: End Game" and I recomend for the fanatics of the saga, because is very funny, although is a litle bit sad.

2 comentarios:

  1. Horror and suspense movies are really great! But I don't like Saw, is too bloody and gore for me

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that you have a problem hahaha. I am joking. Interesting argument (of the movie SAW).

    ResponderEliminar

POST 10

Hello girls and boys! Today I am going to write my last blog. So this is goodbye. It was very difficult for me to write these blogs, bec...