viernes, 7 de junio de 2019
Hi class, that is my favorite photograph, was took seven years ago in the Rondizzoni tube station. The photografh show a man sitting in a chair of the tube station, waiting the train. The men is my great-grandfather, your name is Raúl, to he likes to tell jokes, dancing, watch movies, play with dogs and childs and read, and is my favorite person in the world. He taught me lots ethos, gave me much love and is great person.
I was took the photograph when we went to the cinema, he gave my his love for the movies. But now we cannot go to cinema because he have alzheimer and es difficult for he watch movies.
I like the phorgraph, because reminds me a beautiful day, beautifuls moments and, the most inportant, in that photograf be he. For this reasons this is my favorite photograf and waiting they like a lot.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
POST 10
Hello girls and boys! Today I am going to write my last blog. So this is goodbye. It was very difficult for me to write these blogs, bec...

I imagine that this always happens with meaningful and importants persons to us.
ResponderEliminar