viernes, 17 de mayo de 2019

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY







My favorite piede of technology is the microwave, because when a was a child I was alone meny hours in my house and I dont kanew cook. Then when I felt hunger,  heated my food in the microwave and my mother canned work calm. Also I like, because is very convenient for my present lifestyle.

I dont know when got the microwave my family, because I was a child. I alaways use the microwave in the university for heat food, because I bring food of my house for save money. I am very accustomed to use the microwave in my daily life and is difficult for me imagine the life without that. But the microwaves are bad for of the people health, this artefacts can alter the chemical structure of food. Also, the microwaves can cause long-term damage in the health of people for the alteration of the food, so it is advisable to use the microwave.




5 comentarios:

  1. I find that the microwave is a very good tool

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The microwave is one of my favorite piece of technology too! Is great for people who loves food but don't know how cook or who don't have time for do it, people like me hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Last week I use the microwave to heat some wine in a cold winter night. It was really tasty, long live to microwaves!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Microwaves are great because they make everything easier

    ResponderEliminar

POST 10

Hello girls and boys! Today I am going to write my last blog. So this is goodbye. It was very difficult for me to write these blogs, bec...