viernes, 10 de mayo de 2019

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS CAREER/STUDY PROGRAMME?

When I was a child my first dream job were be a lawyer. And after, when I grew up I am differents dream jobs, for example, be dancer, actress, marine biologist, among others. And when I had to decide my university career, I was among two options: study for be a teacher of special education or pychologist. I choose study for be a psychologist.

Presently I am student of psychology in the Universidad de Chile. I am in the fifth semester of my career and has been difficult, but I make no apology of for having choseen study psichology. I like my career, because is a career very diverse, you can most in different areas, por example: the social psichology, educational psichology, clinical psichology, among others. But I dont know what is my area.




3 comentarios:

  1. I think that is fantastic the diversity of the areas of psychology, but also is a difficult thing to decide at the end. Take this decision is a problem for you?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Betza! It is true that sometimes things are difficult, but the important thing is that you like the career and find reasons to continue in it.
    Regards :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, I think the choice of your mention will come at the time, the important thing is to be sure that you like psychology

    ResponderEliminar

POST 10

Hello girls and boys! Today I am going to write my last blog. So this is goodbye. It was very difficult for me to write these blogs, bec...