viernes, 21 de junio de 2019

POST 8: The Trauma and The Body


Hello girls and boys!

Today I go to talk about the trauma and your relation whit the body. I studied this subject in "psychosocial trauma: therapeutic theory" class; is one of my favorite classes in this semester.

Different authors talking that the trauma can manifest in the body of the persons. The trauma can manifest in different ways, because all the persons are different and the traumatic events also; but the trauma always has manifestations in the body. For example: when a person remembers a traumatic event is affected for different symptoms, as accelerating heart rate and excessive perspiration.

The trauma also can manifest for the senses, the person can remember the traumatic event thanks to one smell, one sound, one image or if other person touch one specific part of body. Because our body also remember and is very difficult for that persons live like.

I like the subject, because is very important understand the complexity of the trauma for our context. In Chile there was a dictatorship and a lot person was tortured and their souls and their bodies were marked for ever.

1 comentario:

  1. I agree with you, trauma is a necessary subject to talk in Chile.
    Thanks for remember it to us!

    ResponderEliminar

POST 10

Hello girls and boys! Today I am going to write my last blog. So this is goodbye. It was very difficult for me to write these blogs, bec...