Hello girls and boys!
Today I go to talk about my favorite place.
Is a hidden place for this reason I don’t know its name. So I can only describe
it.
The first time I went to the place with my
parents was when I was a child, specifically when I was ten years old. We went
to a place in the mountain close to San Fernando. The bus left us to two hours
of the place and we walk all this way. For this reason, we were very tired when
we arrived to the place. But I did not care, because the place was beautiful.
When I arrived, I saw many trees, large
trees around of a natural swimming. We were in a place away from urban areas, away
of electricity, away of noise of the people. All was peace and happiness for me
in this place.
With my family went to the place on
vacation several years. But since the divorce of my parents I am not going.
Sound like an amazing place! I really hope you can return soon, maybe you want take me hahaha
ResponderEliminarBeautiful! I hope that never ever a bloody oligarch find out that place, so it can stay free!!
ResponderEliminar