Today I am going to talk to you about the reason for the name of my blog. My blog has that name because my dogs are called: Emily and Guau.

The first to reach my family was Emily. She was abandoned on the street when she was a baby dog and I adopted her. She is brown, very restless and playful, always has a lot of energy. When I get home she jumps too high to receive me, sometimes I think she is a kangaroo haha.
The second to reach my family was Guau, a family's friend gave it to us. His real name is Prince Copito, my little sister gave him that name; but I didn't like that name, so I started saying Guau and now my little sister also says Guau (I won haha). He is white, he likes to sunbathe and fight with other dogs.
Their personalities are very different, but both are cute to me and I love them. And although I am not a good dog mom, because I spend little time in the house, they always get happy to see me.
It is a very tender story, and they are very beautiful n.n
ResponderEliminarIs very awesome like you show your love to them. This makes me fell a very warmful sensation.
ResponderEliminarI have the privilege to know emily and guau. great friends!
ResponderEliminarthe purest and most sincere love. adopt do not buy.<3
ResponderEliminarThey are so cutes! And I think that your love for them is reflect in your words. Unconditional love always is amazing.
ResponderEliminarI'm a dog-lover too! So I appreciate your topic blog.
Thanks for sharing something so special for you.